- Own & execute the product definition process
- Create detailed and encompassing product specifications
- Communicate product requirements to design and R&D
- Research market trends
- Collect and prioritize user needs
- Define features and content for future versions
- 3 years experience gym weight lifting as a hobby
- Ability to create high quality, perfect product spec documents
- Ability to create high quality, perfect user interface specifications
- Excellent English skills – written and verbal
- Obsession for details and perfection
- Strong technical background, amazing analytical skills, and a great visual aptitude.
We’re looking for a passionate, experienced and creative Mobile UX UI Designer to join our amazing team in creating user-friendly, uncompromising, top-notch interfaces for the world’s smartest fitness apps.
- Work closely with Product/Design/Marketing/R&D teams to define, design, and draw top of the line wireframes that suit the world’s smartest fitness apps
- Execute all visual design stages from product requirements through concept to final specification handoff for the Dev team
- 2+ years experience as a Mobile UX UI Designer
- Deep understanding of user-flows and what it takes to create an intuitive user experience
- Knowledge of UX UI Software: Adobe (XD, PS, AI), Sketch,
- Pixel Perfect Designer with high attention to detail
- Experienced with ‘Human Interface Guidelines’ (HIG)
- Fluent English (Reading and Writing)
- Positive attitude, ‘can-do’ approach, and highly motivated
- A team player looking to become part of an experienced and professional environment
- Knowledge (past or present) in fitness, especially gym and running
- Experienced with Material Design (Android)
We are looking for an experienced user acquisition manager to join our marketing team and be part of our growth. The right candidate should have a track record in managing successful mobile app campaigns, highly motivated and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Grow, manage, optimize, and maximize ROI on paid marketing channels (Facebook, Google, Twitter, YouTube, Snap, TikTok, Apple Search Ads).
- Optimize funnel conversions by A/B testing different strategies, creative types and more.
- Create insightful, data-driven decision that drive overall ROAS growth.
- Identify new opportunities, plan, test, and implement new user acquisition channels.
- Work closely with the design team to provide winning creatives.
- Identify relevant trends and marketing opportunities by thinking “out of the box” and bringing new ideas to the table
- 2+ years of experience managing 100k+ budgets mobile-app performance campaigns on Facebook/Google and other ad networks.
- Good working knowledge of current best practices in paid traffic.
- Creative and effective problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with positive “can-do” attitude and a passion for both marketing and analytics.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw meaningful conclusions and recommendations
- Fluent verbal and written English skills.
- Experience on running campaigns on Multiple channel types – an advantage
- In-app subscription experience – advantage
- Experience with ASO – advantage.
We are looking for an experienced content marketing manager to join our marketing team and be part of our growth. The right candidate should have a proven track record in creating engaging content, be highly motivated and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Create and edit all fitness22 marketing materials ( Ads, social post, product marketing content etc.)
- Build & Manage our social media presence
- Develop and implement in-app content
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and target audience challenges
- Identify and execute real-time events and leverage them in the benefit of marketing opportunities
- Continuously measure and improve content performance.
- Native English – A Must
- 2+ years content marketing experience in B2C environment
- Experience managing social media presence
- Excellent writing, copywriting and editing skills.
- Deep understanding of customer behavior and what it takes to engage users.
- Comfortable using data analytics to measure and continually improve the impact of content
- The ability to work well within and across teams, and give and receive constructive feedback.
We are looking for an experienced & passionate iOS Developer to design, develop and enhance our amazing native iOS applications with the rest of our talented iOS engineers.
(3+ years of experience as a native iOS app developer)
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of our applications.
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- 5+ Years of proven experience as a native iOS app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Extreme professional, devoted t o high quality with excellent attention to detail.
- Creative, passionate, and hard-working.
- Can maintain high code quality and organization.
- Positive personality with a great sense of humor.
- Mobile development experience (non-iOS).
- Back-end development experience.
- Experience in C++ or other OOP language.
- Fluent English (native English speaker).