We’re looking for an experienced QA who is a real team player to join our R&D team. You will be responsible for the overall quality of our product while ensuring the success of our apps as well as answering our users’ questions regarding our leading apps, optimizing our knowledge base, and providing user feedback to our R&D team.
- Testing mobile apps
- Planning & designing STD/STP according to specification documents
- Create, analyze and validate bugs
- Answer customer support tickets and emails
- 2+ years of experience as a Manual QA Engineer
- Experience in Manual testing mobile apps
- Experience in writing test cases in an organized way
- Ability to analyze and good process vision
- Attention to details
- Fluent English (reading writing)
- Experience in Manual testing iOS apps
- Fitness enthusiast
- Apple products lover
- Own & execute the product definition process
- Create detailed and encompassing product specifications
- Communicate product requirements to design and R&D
- Research market trends
- Collect and prioritize user needs
- Define features and content for future versions
- 3 years experience gym weight lifting as a hobby
- Ability to create high quality, perfect product spec documents
- Ability to create high quality, perfect user interface specifications
- Excellent English skills – written and verbal
- Obsession for details and perfection
- Strong technical background, amazing analytical skills, and a great visual aptitude.
We are looking for an experienced user acquisition manager to join our marketing team and be part of our growth. The right candidate should have a track record in managing successful mobile app campaigns, highly motivated and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Grow, manage, optimize, and maximize ROI on paid marketing channels (Facebook, Google, Twitter, YouTube, Snap, TikTok, Apple Search Ads).
- Optimize funnel conversions by A/B testing different strategies, creative types and more.
- Create insightful, data-driven decision that drive overall ROAS growth.
- Identify new opportunities, plan, test, and implement new user acquisition channels.
- Work closely with the design team to provide winning creatives.
- Identify relevant trends and marketing opportunities by thinking “out of the box” and bringing new ideas to the table
- 2+ years of experience managing 100k+ budgets mobile-app performance campaigns on Facebook/Google and other ad networks.
- Good working knowledge of current best practices in paid traffic.
- Creative and effective problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with positive “can-do” attitude and a passion for both marketing and analytics.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw meaningful conclusions and recommendations
- Fluent verbal and written English skills.
- Experience on running campaigns on Multiple channel types – an advantage
- In-app subscription experience – advantage
- Experience with ASO – advantage.
We are looking for an experienced & passionate iOS Developer to design, develop and enhance our amazing native iOS applications with the rest of our talented iOS engineers.
(3+ years of experience as a native iOS app developer)
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of our applications.
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- 5+ Years of proven experience as a native iOS app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Extreme professional, devoted t o high quality with excellent attention to detail.
- Creative, passionate, and hard-working.
- Can maintain high code quality and organization.
- Positive personality with a great sense of humor.
- Mobile development experience (non-iOS).
- Back-end development experience.
- Experience in C++ or other OOP language.
- Fluent English (native English speaker).